– Perform background checks for job applicants
– Verify identities at borders and checkpoints
– Register citizens for driver’s license, national identification and voter programs
– Prevent identity fraud in government and civilian programs
– Control access to office buildings, government facilities and other secure areasCrossmatch Technologies Corporate headquarters is in the United States with International Operations in Germany, an office in Canada and and numerous Global sales offices for your convenience. They are a leader in global biometrics and generously donate equipment and services for victims of natural disasters and for child ID kits in other numerous countries.At Crossmatch Technologies, all of their products come with the CrossmatchLimited Warranty. They have 24×7 customer care service, next business day replacement of hardware, technical support and product Leasing Options all of which give you access to the best identity management solutions that you can have.Now this one you might consider best of all – they have Crossmatch training! Their training team has developed product courses to support your needs and the training can be done on site, at a Crossmatch Technologies corporate training centre or on the web. From their website you can view the course descriptions, training schedules, training tracks, enroll in a class, request on-site training or customized classes or contact a training representative.Some of the industries and customers they are proud to deliver biometric solutions and services to:– National, state and local governments
– National and local law enforcement
– Child safety and student security
– Financial services
– Hospitality and gaming
– Critical infrastructure
Crossmatch Technologies has products and solutions that will fit your every need and they range from fingerprint scanners to complete biometric screening solutions. Some of the things that can be accomplished with their technology and products are Employee Background Checks, Biometric-Enabled ID Badges and Credentialing, Document Readers, Mobile Security and ID Management.
Crossmatch Technologies offers a variety of livescan systems with complete full-hand, palm or fingerprint systems which are very versatile and easy to use systems. They provide quality and accurate fingerprint scans which do not require artificial enhancement. Following is a list of the products and solutions they offer you to enhance your business and provide security that you trust.
Current offerings include:
- Fingerprint and palm scanners
- Facial recognition solutions
- Iris capture devices
- Multimodal jump kits
- Document readers
- Enterprise and application software, and related services.
With more than 10,000 customers worldwide in a variety of vertical markets including national and local governments, law enforcement, transportation, critical infrastructure, financial services, education, healthcare and other commercial enterprises, Crossmatch products are installed in over 80 countries.