State of São Paulo
In 2018, Biometrics HITech event reaches its fourth edition, well-established as the major event of Brazil specialized in biometrics and identification technologies, which attracts important national and international companies of the sector, authorities, professionals and scientists in the field, national and international speakers, and representatives of industries with a high interest for identification technologies.
The Biometrics HITech Summit 2018 – Expo, Business & Conference, will be held from August 21 to 23, 2018, at the FECOMERCIO de Events Center, in São Paulo/Brazil.
During 3 days and with 10 different attractions, the event expects more than 500 attendees, 30 sponsors and 20 speakers with the objective of:
- Discuss the processes and contribute to the strengthening and improvement of human identification in Brazil;
- Promote the exchange of knowledge on biometrics, trends, case studies and best practices;
- Present new solutions and technologies;
- Promote new business opportunities for technology providers and important consumer markets for human identification solutions;
- Intensify the relationship between the public and private sectors.
For further details about sponsorship and registration, check the official website.
FECOMERCIO Events Center
Rua Dr. Plínio Barreto, 285 – Bela Vista, São Paulo/SP