5-6 March, Dubai, UAE
The second edition of Finsec–The Banking Security Summit will bring together leading decision makers and solution providers to share case studies and address key challenges. Information security professionals will have the opportunity to discover the latest technologies, developments and strategies to protect their organisations against cybercrime. The summit will guide organisations on how to make comprehensive security decisions that will define their bank’s future.
- Patrice Favre, Chairman of the Information Security Committee, UAE Banks Federation
- Stéphane Nappo, Global Chief Information Security Officer & Board Advisor, Société Générale IBFS
- Hariprasad Chede, Chief Information Security Officer, National Bank of Fujairah
- Dato’ Arif Siddiqui, Chief Information Officer, Standard Chartered Bank-Malaysia
- Pillairkulam Parthasarathy, Chief Security Officer & Sr. Vice President, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Anshul Srivastav, Chief Information Officer & Digital Officer, Union Insurance
- Roshdi A. Osman, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Banque Saudi Fransi
- Saleem Ahmed, Head of Information Technology, Senior Vice President, Sharjah Islamic Bank
- Abdul Manan Qureshi, Vice President – Head of Cyber Resilience, Business Continuity & Crisis Management, Riyad Bank
- Jordan Savvides, Head of Information Security, National Bank of Bahrain
- Illyas Kooliyankal, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Leading Bank in Abu Dhabi
and many more on the brochure…
2nd Annual FINSEC 2018 will focus on:
- SECURING MOBILE BANKING PLATFORMS
- ADAPTIVE AUTHENTICATION
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- DATA ANALYTICS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING
- ENDPOINT SECURITY
- FRAUDS AND BREACHES
- PROTECTION AGAINST MALWARE ATTACKS
- IoT SECURITY FRAMEWORK
MAP YOUR STRATEGIES
The BFSI industry is one of the most widely targeted verticals for cyber-attacks in MENA; this summit will help bridge security loopholes to ensure that you stay secure.
ADAPT AND EVOLVE
82 per cent of banking consumers in UAE use at least one digital banking channel. Banks need to upgrade technologies to meet customer expectations and enhance cyber security.
IMPLEMENT FUTURE-PROOF SOLUTIONS
As cyber criminals continue to evolve and exploit loopholes within the current system, traditional security measures become increasingly irrelevant.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Intelligence is essential and knowledge is power; hear security experts from leading global banks speak on how to identify unusual activity in your system.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Network with industry experts and decision makers who can guide you on how to build stronger defenses and recover quickly if your systems are breached.
MANAGE YOUR COSTS EFFECTIVELY
The estimated cost of managing cyber security infrastructure will increase by over 40 per cent by 2025. Learn how to do more with less by being part of this knowledge-sharing platform.