- This event has passed.
October 8 - October 9
Connect with the payments community at PayExpo, the UK’s leading payments technology conference which returns for its seventh year on the 8th and 9th of October at the Business Design Centre in London.
Join 2,000 payments, gaming and retail professionals, this October to connect with your peers, form game-changing partnerships and discover business-enhancing payments technology. It has never been more important to offer a secure, seamless, cross boarder and instant payments experience, so take this opportunity to learn from both leading operators through pertinent case studies and specialist payments solution providers.
The aim of the conference is not only bringing together the payments community that shapes the industry today but also to helping to support and promote the businesses of the future. Join us this October to share knowledge and rub shoulders with the leaders, disruptors and innovators driving change in payments.
2019 speakers will include amongst others:
- Mehdi Mana, Deputy Director General, European Central Bank
- Søren Rode Andreasen, CDO, Danske Bank
- Zubair Ahmed, CIO, Emirates Islamic
- Julian Sawyer, COO, Starling Bank
- Amir Nooriala, COO, OakNorth
- Laurence Krieger, COO, Tide
- Shachar Bialick, CEO, Curve
- Hetal Popat, Programme Director and Head of Open Banking & PSD2, HSBC
- Jonathan Orritt, Data Scientist, Payments, Santander
- Sharjeel Shakid, Group Executive Digital Banking, United Bank Limited
- Imran Gulamhuseinwala, Implementation Trustee, Open Banking Implementation Entity
- Laura McCraken, Head of Financial Services & Payments Europe, Facebook
- Andrew Cregan, Policy Advisor – Head of Payments Policy, British Retail Consortium
- Sulabh Agarwal, Managing Director, Accenture
- Tom Morgan, Director of Digital, The Spectator
- Jeremy King, International Director, PCI
Free passes are available for retailers & other merchants, gaming operators, banks, government, regulators and start-ups.
Book now using the code MWFB20 and get a 20% discount on standard passes.