Over 500 eminent names in the BFSI sector will login and be a part of the virtual live event – Africa Bank 4.0 Summit, to brainstorm development strategies and solutions for the challenges that the sector is facing currently.
This event aims to evaluate the current global crisis and lay strategies of a sustainable future with the focus of adapting emerging technologies and innovation in the business operations, in order to make the sector digitally advanced and prepared for the future.
The event has already confirmed participation by industry exponents, global leaders and decision makers such as
- Abhinav Nehra, Former Group Executive: Retail & Commercial Banking – Ecobank and UBA
- Vimal Kumar, Chief Executive: Retail & Business Banking, Digital and Customer Experience – Absa Regional Operations
- Dr. Lance Mambondiani, MD and CEO – BancABC, Zimba
- Amedeo Anniciello, Chief Executive – Standard Bank DRC
- Temitope Akin-Fadeyi, Principal Manager, Development Finance Department – Central Bank of Nigeria
- George Makori, Chief Digital Officer – Bank of Africa
- Aijaz Ahmad Shalla, Chief Technology Officer – I&M Bank Limited
- Wane Ngambi, Chief Digital Banking Officer – Zambia National Commercial Bank (Zanaco) Plc
- Agrippa Mugwagwa, Executive Director, Group Retail Banking & eCommerce – FBC Banking Group and many more.
REGISTER NOW for FREE, and confirm your participation: https://africabanksummit.com/register-ticket/
(*Free registration is not applicable for solution providers)
2020/08/26 - 2020/08/27
Event Website: https://africabanksummit.com/register-ticket/
Event Types: Banking, Biometrics, Digital Identity, Financial Services