For years, finance has been the market through which biometrics have seen the greatest proliferation. Mobile wallets and banking apps leveraged face, voice and fingerprint biometrics to bring convenience and security to mCommerce, and in turn launched biometric technology into the mainstream. But mass adoption is just the beginning. As money itself evolves along with mobility, connectivity, and the Internet of Things, biometrics is enabling new ways of interacting with commerce. Peer-to-peer cash transfers, cryptocurrency, financial inclusion, naked payments, remote KYC compliance—these are just a few use cases enabled by today’s financial biometrics.
Join FindBiometrics on November 8, 2017 at 11 AM Eastern, for the financial webinar event of the year. Reporting on the heels of Money20/20, we will review the major FinTech biometrics news out of the world’s premier financial conference before delving into the latest research from Acuity Market Intelligence courtesy of Principal Researcher Maxine Most. Acuity’s research will set the stage for a dynamic discussion of biometrics and identity in the financial space.
Attendees can expect to learn about:
- the most industry shaking news from the recent Money20/20 conference in Las Vegas, Nevada
- the state of the financial biometrics industry and where the markets are heading
- the opportunities and challenges of today’s most ambitious biometric FinTech applications
- biometric payment cards, mobile wallets, and naked payments
- on-device versus on-server biometrics in the realms of banking and payments
- how biometrics companies are helping FinServ clients meet new government regulations and Know Your Customer requirements
Registration is FREE and attendees can expect to participate in an interactive Q&A near the end of the webcast.