On November 2, 2016 Mobile ID World and Samsung SDS America hosted the online biometric FinServ event of the year, FinServ in the New Age of Identity: Addressing Your Biometrics Concerns. Bringing together leading experts in biometrics and financial services, the 45 minute webcast started with a market overview conducted by Javelin Strategy & Research before opening up to a panel conversation that systematically addressed the major myths that still seem to persist even as biometrics, mobility, and finance continue to make money matters more secure and convenient for everyone involved.
The panel is composed of:
- Peter O’Neill, President, Mobile ID World
- Shankar Saibabu, Director, Solutions Architecture, Samsung SDS America
- Richard Lobovsky, VP, Enterprise Solutions, Samsung SDS America
- Brett McDowell, Executive Director, FIDO Alliance
- Al Pascual, SVP, Research Director, Head of Fraud & Security, Javelin Strategy & Research
The entire webcast was recorded and can be viewed below.