FaceTec’s patented, industry-leading 3D Face Authentication software anchors digital identity, creating a chain of trust from user onboarding to ongoing authentication on all modern smart devices and webcams. FaceTec’s 3D FaceMaps™ make trusted, remote identity verification finally possible. As the only technology backed by a persistent spoof bounty program and NIST/iBeta Certified Liveness Detection, FaceTec is the global standard for Liveness and 3D Face Matching with millions of users on six continents in financial services, border security, transportation, blockchain, e-voting, social networks, online dating and more. FaceTec was founded in 2013 with offices in San Diego, CA and Summerlin, NV.
FaceTec pioneered commercially viable Liveness Detection and is the only face authenticator to attain Level 1 & Level 2 Certifications in the NIST/NVLAP-certified iBeta Presentation Attack Detection (PAD) test guided by the ISO-30107 global standard. FaceTec also provides an easy to use IDV Dashboard for the biometric authentication process, including 3D Face Matching-to-a-2D-photo-ID, document anti-tampering checks, user age estimation, duplicate checks and fraud lists, all working together to prevent identity theft and unauthorized access.
- FaceTec’s 3D Face Authentication Platform features:
- 100% software, for all modern smartphones, tablets, and PCs with webcams
- World-leading 3D Face Matching rate at 1-in-12.8 million FAR @ < 1% FRR
- Patented UI generates data-rich 3D FaceMaps™ from standard 2D cameras
- $100,000 Spoof Bounty Program & Levels 1&2 Certified Liveness Detection
- Unshareable, unphishable 3D FaceMaps ensure trust without creating a honeypot
- IDV dashboard with integrated 1:N de-duplication & fraudulent user lists
- Highly accurate 1/500,000 FAR 3D FaceMap-to-2D-photo-ID matching
- Integrated anonymous age estimation and age checks
- Fast, intuitive interface with 98-99% first-time-user success rates
- Easy to integrate, customize, deploy and manage
Developers can download the FaceTec demo apps directly from FaceTec.com for iOS, Android and any webcam-enabled browser, and the developer SDKs are available free at https://dev.facetec.com.
To learn more about FaceTec’s 3D Face Authentication Platform watch this:
Standardized Testing for Biometrics
Liveness Detection: Biometric Frontline or Final Frontier?
For more information and business inquiries, please visit facetec.com. For media inquiries, please contact John Wojewidka at JohnW@FaceTec.com.