Mobile ID World is your key source for discovering the latest mobile identification industry events and conferences from all over the world. As an integral thought leader in the mobile authentication community, Mobile ID World provides listings for events related to mobile authentication solutions providers, mobile commerce, IoT, NFC, access control, biometrics enabled smartphones, and many more verticals across a plethora of industries.
For more information on how to include your event on our site, contact Media Partnerships Manager Susan Stover.
Mobile connects more than two-thirds of the world’s population. It revolutionizes industries and improves our lives, creating exciting opportunities in global communities, while providing lifelines of hope and reducing inequality. Innovation moves us towards the future, with a world of new possibilities waiting to be discovered.
MWC Shanghai is where industry leaders gather to share ideas and make valuable, impactful connections, while discovering the latest in mobile innovation.
MWC Shanghai 2018 includes:
- World-class Exhibition showcasing cutting-edge innovation
- Industry-leading Conference
- C-Level Networking
Plan to join us in Shanghai, 27-29 June 2018, and discover a better future.
Actionable, Applicable and Achievable Intelligent Automation to Revolutionise Financial Services
Join 60+ banking, insurance and financial services leaders as they discuss cutting edge automation topics, including; the shift from RPA to cognitive automation, nurturing unstructured data, the importance of bot IDs, real-time data opportunities, transforming the customer journey, back office machine learning capabilities and using intelligent automation to administer regulatory compliance. No other automation event caters to the financial sector better!
It’s not just RPA and AI that are going to make a change to your business’ performance, rather it is when you converge these technologies with others such as BPM and data analytics that you can really penetrate the realms of what’s possible and deliver a better, more personalised service to your customers or simply make major FTE savings.
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services is the first of its kind in the original and leading RPA & AI series of events, so join us this summer to learn how to:
- Make the shift from RPA to cognitive automation
- Develop a data-driven business that will converge with RPA and AI
- Maximise intelligent technologies for customer-centric or top-line results
Receive 10% discount by using code MBLE_VIP on registration.
The 3rd IoT Global Innovation Forum, July 10-11, 2108 at the World Trade Center Portland brings together leading technology innovators, business strategists and developers from around the world in a focused, executive-level Forum for invaluable information sharing at the IoT cutting edge. Speakers will discuss the latest applications for traditional commercial processes as well as new business models and opportunities within the emerging Internet of Things ecosphere across industry verticals. The emphasis is on IoT innovation – recent advances and strategies that are driving profitability in the evolving connected economy. This is a unique opportunity to interact one-on-one with key executives creating the future of IoT. Visit www.iotglobalforum.com
Topics to be addressed include:
– IoT Smart Cities and Building Automation
– Wearables and the Consumer IoT
– IoT and the Emerging Smart Home
– IoT Business Strategy and Real-World Case Studies
– Ensuring IoT Security in a Changing Landscape
– IoT Implications and Opportunities for Manufacturers & Commercial Enterprises
– Obtaining and Leveraging Value from Big Data Analytics
– Industrial IoT Advances and Horizons
– IoT at the Edge — Cloud Architectures & Data Success Strategies
– And more
Mobile 360 Series – Africa aims to Forge a Better Future for African Citizens during three days of conference sessions with the leaders and stakeholders of Africa’s Digital Revolution. The event takes place in Kigali, Rwanda, a country sculpting a strong national identity around harnessing the collective power of the youth, and features keynote presentations, start-up pitches, workshop sessions, an Innovation Showcase, invaluable networking opportunities, and more. From start-ups to regulators, network operators to tech hardware manufacturers, NGOs to banks, attendees meet stakeholders from Africa’s mobile and adjacent industries.
Join us in Kigali, Rwanda on 17-19 July 2018. Register to attend at www.mobile360series.com/africa.
15% discount code: MWCSS2018
Join us for Opal Group’s Cyber Security Summit – set in Newport, RI, this premier event will gather C-Level & Senior Executives responsible for defending their companies’ critical infrastructures together with technology providers & distinguished information security experts. Learn from acclaimed security professionals on how to protect your business from cyber attacks during interactive Panels & Keynote presentations.
IoT Conclave 2018 – Dubai is a platform for professionals and experts across industries to come together to discuss the potential of IoT and how to unlock this potential to best suit business needs. With its development of smart cities, enhanced connected infrastructure, and constantly growing connected culture, UAE, is a front runner in adoption and implementation of IoT, making it the ideal venue to host this event. IoT Conclave 2018 – Dubai is a platform to explore how the Internet of Things can accelerate business in going completely digital.
MobileID World subscribers will receive a discount of 20%, please use the code IOTDUBAIMP20
- Ajay Rathi, Senior Director Information Technology, Meraas
- Cules Schoeman, Chief Information Officer, The Abraaj Group
- Jassim Haji, Director – Information Technology, Gulf Air
- Jesper Toubøl, Vice President Elements and Moulds , LEGO Group
- Jürgen Hase, Chief executive Officer, UNLIMIT
- Kashif Rana, Senior Industry Leader
- Kumar Prasoon Group, Chief Information Officer, Al Safeer Group
- Roland Abi Najem, Senior Industry Leader
- Terence Sathyanarayan, Global Director of Information Technology, Drake and Scull
- Ujjal Kumar Ghatak, Chief Information Officer, Leading Real Estate Company
- Vishal Sood , Group IT Manager , Perma Pipe Middle East
IoT Conclave 2018 will focus on –
- Current trends in IoT
- IoT and big data analytics
- Building a digital enterprise
- Challenges and risks associated with IoT
- Integration hurdles and how to overcome them
- Convergence of information technology (it) and operational technology (ot)
- Building a robust and effective cyber security strategY
- Interact with key leaders, decision makers and banking innovators
- Explore opportunities for client acquisition
- Network with clients and vendors
- Increase market knowledge and acquaintance
- Enhance your company profile
- Learn from expert speakers and industry leaders
- Design a holistic approach to implement a digitisation strategy
- Understand how the new age customer needs to be serviced
- Source new methodologies or technological ideas
Priyesh Waghmare | UMS Conferences
Download Brochure: http://iot.umsconferences.com/brochure/
The 10th International Internet of Things Exhibition (Summer Fair) will be held on July 31-Aug 2 at Shenzhen Convention and Exhibition Center hall 1, hall 6, hall 9. It’s expected to be a complete showcase of IoT industry chain with more than 500 exhibitors. It is exclusively dedicated to showcasing the whole IoT industry chain (Perceptual Layer, Network Layer and Intelligent Application layer of IoT).It exhibits the technologies of RFID, Sensor Network, Short-Range Communication, Financial Mobile Payment, Middle-ware, Big Data Processing, Cloud, Real-Time Locating, and etc; It also shows the IoT solutions and applications in various industries.
For the consecutive nine years, the leading event has become the biggest and the most comprehensive IoT event. Last year, the number of exhibitors is growing from 453 to over 532, the visitors are from 87,426 to 101510. So far,more than 300 RFID manufacturers,including global leading brands Alien,Tatwah Smartech,Invengo, Alien, ST, Fudan Microelectronics, Sato, Denso, Fujitsu,Zebra,Murata and UPM will exhibit at IoTE 2017. Other IoT global players such as Huawei, ZTE, Intel,Telit, Sensoro, Baidu, Gizwits, NXP, Fujitsu, Invengo, Postek, Aisino, Legic China, Trimble-ThingMagic, Alien, NB-IoT Alliance, China Unicom, Lierda, Xlink, ACS Tech, BEONE, Ing Dan, Zigbee Alliance, Figigantic,Security & Fire, Umeinfo, AMN, and etcs, are also expected to participate IoTE 2018.
eTail is where the top minds at America’s most successful retailers meet and learn. Find the most disruptive content, designed to help you optimize the profits. No commercials. No egos. Talk is cheap – so we cut out the fluff to give you hundreds of strategic takeaways. Guaranteed. Transformative. Inspiring. Actionable Insights. That’s eTail.
MobileID World readers receive a special 25% off discount code: ETE18WORLD
To learn more, download our agenda here: https://bit.ly/2IitU1q
In 2018, Biometrics HITech event reaches its fourth edition, well-established as the major event of Brazil specialized in biometrics and identification technologies, which attracts important national and international companies of the sector, authorities, professionals and scientists in the field, national and international speakers, and representatives of industries with a high interest for identification technologies.
The Biometrics HITech Summit 2018 – Expo, Business & Conference, will be held from August 21 to 23, 2018, at the FECOMERCIO de Events Center, in São Paulo/Brazil.
During 3 days and with 10 different attractions, the event expects more than 500 attendees, 30 sponsors and 20 speakers with the objective of:
- Discuss the processes and contribute to the strengthening and improvement of human identification in Brazil;
- Promote the exchange of knowledge on biometrics, trends, case studies and best practices;
- Present new solutions and technologies;
- Promote new business opportunities for technology providers and important consumer markets for human identification solutions;
- Intensify the relationship between the public and private sectors.
For further details about sponsorship and registration, check the official website.
FECOMERCIO Events Center
Rua Dr. Plínio Barreto, 285 – Bela Vista, São Paulo/SP
Mobile connects more than two-thirds of the world’s population. It fuels innovation, revolutionizes industries and spurs exciting new opportunities around the world. It inspires us to think bigger and bolder, envisioning a brighter tomorrow. With mobile, we can imagine a better future … and all the possibilities it will bring.
Join us in Los Angeles for Mobile World Congress Americas from September 12-14, 2018.
With over 1,000 exhibitors, a world-class conference featuring inspiring keynotes, and the industry’s best networking opportunities, MWC Americas is where mobile leaders come together to share their stories and vision.
Learn more: www.mwcamericas.com