UMS Conferences continues to provide an interactive platform to discover the rapid transformation of the banking sector of Oman with its 5th Edition New Age Banking Summit – Oman in 2018. At its core, the Summit aims to explore new technologies and methodologies that can further accelerate the banking sector to new heights, with interactive panel discussions, focused sessions by industry experts sharing their insights and experience, and networking sessions with banking professionals. The Summit will unravel how disruptive technologies and current trends in the banking sector are reshaping the banking sector of the Sultanate.
- Ashish Sood, Director, Arab Financial Services
- John Berghout, Head of Digital Banking | Business Banking, Barclays
- Lamees Taqi Mohamed Al Baharna, Chief Risk Officer, Leading Bank in Oman
- Neeraj Rathi, Head Of Islamic Financing Products (Retail Banking), Bank Nizwa
- Rajesh Pai Fondekar, Head – Alternative Distribution Channels of Meethaq, BankMuscat
- Rohit Kumar, Group Head of Risk Management, Leading Bank in Bahrain
- Ahmed Alrefaei, Chief Operating Officer, Arab Bank For Investment & Foreign Trade
- Ali Shaltouni, Director – Head of IT Audit, Al Hilal Bank
- Utpal Nath, President – Dubai Chapter, Government Blockchain Association
and many more on the brochure…
NABS (Oman) 2018 will focus on –
- Fintech – the driving force behind the changing banking landscape
- Reinventing financial services
- The disruption blockchain is bringing to the banking sector
- Data is the new oil of the digital banking – how analytics is redefining banking – monetizing your data
- Top risk concerns of the financial service industry – cybersecurity
- Dawn of cognitive banking
- Application of IoT in banks – preparing to connect anything, anywhere
- Explore and analyze: Discover the impact of new and disruptive technologies in banking. Ensure that your leaders possess the right skill sets, an inherent understanding of rapidly evolving technologies, and a willingness to explore fresh new perspectives and insights in how to strengthen the banking sector.
- Learn: Learn from banking leaders as they guide you through their digital transformations
- Secure the future: In the coming years, with even more data to play with, banks will need to up their cybersecurity portfolio. Mitigating and managing risks.
- Collaborate: Join forces with key decision makers in an organized, business-to-business environment.
FinovateSpring heads to a new venue for 2018, right in the heart of California’s fintech hub. Join 1,400+ attendees in Silicon Valley for a new, expanded event on May 8-11. With Finovate’s signature seven-minute demos on the first two days, followed by two days of expert-led keynotes, panelists, interviews, themed tracks and more, it’s the best way to stay up to date on the future of fintech.
Register now and save 20% with code: FKV2339FBIOMB
Join industry leaders, innovators and challengers at Canada’s largest payments conference.
The 2018 SUMMIT is the forum to connect the payments ecosystem, offering a broad spectrum of topics that influence payments in Canada and around the world. Canada is undergoing a massive transformation of its payments infrastructure. The SUMMIT is the ideal meeting point for the payments community to come together to understand the future-state of payments, where Canada fits in the global ecosystem, and how this transformation will impact us as a nation, as an industry and as individuals.
Don’t miss the Third Annual Cyber Investing Summit Tuesday, May 15th, 2018 in New York’s Financial District. Explore the financial opportunities, trends, and strategies in the rapidly growing cybersecurity industry.
Network with key influencers in the cybersecurity and financial industries. Attendees include venture capitalists, private equity managers, CISOs, publicly traded companies, privately held firms, startups, financial analysts, institutional and retail investors, and government experts.
Momentum Cyber Chairman and Former FireEye & McAfee CEO Dave DeWalt will deliver the keynote address. Leading cybersecurity investors, experts, and analysts will discuss sector investment strategies, market growth forecasts, funding for startups, merger and acquisition activity, equity valuations, and industry partnership opportunities.
The annual Cybersecurity 500 list of the most innovative cybersecurity companies will also be announced at the Cyber Investing Summit.
The full speaker lineup, agenda and sponsors can be found at www.cyberinvestingsummit.com.
Mobile ID World readers will receive a $15 discount when registering here with promo code: CISMIDW18
DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring. Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be
discussed by the innovators commercializing them.
Use code MOBILEID to save 20% when registering!
GSMA Mobile 360 Series – Privacy & Security informs security leaders how to protect their networks from evolving cyber threats. Senior security leaders will learn how to minimise security risks while discovering how to leverage security as a strategic tool to reduce costs, deliver value and become a more resilient business, and how this secured data can impact lives around the world.
A combination of keynote speakers, panel discussions, interactive workshops and in-depth case studies address key topics including GDPR, IoT security, data privacy, fraud and revenue assurance, policy & regulation, and more.
Join us at Mobile 360 – Privacy & Security in The Hague, The Netherlands on 30-31 May 2018. Register to attend at www.mobile360series.com/privacy-security.
Money20/20 Europe is where the future of money is built. Bringing together the entire financial services industry for three days, ideas are created, partnerships are formed and future trends are imagined.
Here are some highlights from our 2017 event, including some of the most mentioned brands and topics which led to 26K total social posts, 35 million impressions and 150+ brand announcements.
An expo focused on industry collaboration across Haulage, Aviation, Rail, Automotive and Maritime.
Why attend Transport Security & Safety Expo (TSSX)?
- See the latest innovations in security and safety with live demos
- Famliarize yourself with the changing landscape of federal frameworks
- Defend your business against the growing cyber threats
- Protect your people, revenue and assets
Click here for your FREE expo pass: www.transportsecurityworld.com/events/tssx
- Michael Lowder, Director, Office of Intelligence, Security & Emergency Response, USDOT
- Greg Crabb, Chief Information Security Officer, United States Postal Service
- Lynne Clark, Chief, National Information Assurance Education and Training Program, NSA
- Eddie D. Mayenschein, Assistant Administrator, Office of Security Policy and Industry Engagement, TSA
- Bob Gauvin, Deputy Office Chief and Executive Director of Counter Piracy Policy Office of Commercial Vessel Compliance, US Coast Guard
- Shawn Wilson, Director, Louisiana Department of Transportation
- Deborah Wheeler, Chief Information Security Officer, Delta Airlines
UMS Conferences is proud to introduce its New Age Banking Series in Europe. At its core, the summit is designed to address key challenges and also explore technologies that can accelerate the banking sector into the digital age. With a focus on emerging channels such as Blockchain, Next-Generation Payments, Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cyber Security, the summit will be a knowledge-sharing platform that will explore innovative tech solutions key to shaping the future of banking in Europe.
- Gijs Boudewijn, Chairman – Payment Systems Committee, The European Banking Federation (EBF)
- Iliriana Toçi, Board Member – Retail Banking, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
- Piotr Marciniak, Managing Director, Digital and Mobile, BGŻ BNP Paribas
- Michal Hoppel, Chief Data Officer (CDO), Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
- Robin Kiera, Digitalization, Fintech, Insurtech, Start-Up and Professional, Speaker, Author and Influencer
- Robert Fischer, First Vice President – Lead of CEE Products and Process Simplification & Standardization, UniCredit
- Jacek Zabielski, Director – Digital Banking Projects, Alior Bank S.A.
- Magdalena Borowik, Director for Technology Research, Special Envoy for FinTech, DLT and digital assets, Fintech Poland, The Ministry of Digital Affairs
- Tomasz Dymowski, Head of Retail Banking Department, Raiffeisen Polbank
- Andrius Bolšaitis, Head of Innovation Center, SEB
- Tomasz Jakubczyk, Director – Fintech Partnerships, Alior Bank
- Akos Veisz, Managing Director of Strategy, MKB Bank
- Filip Pawczyński, Chairman, Polish Bitcoin Association
- Dániel L. Némethy, Chief Technology Officer, Erste Bank Hungary
- Fernando Garcia-Quismondo, CTO – Security & Digital Identity, Banco Santander
and many more on the brochure…
NABS (Europe) 2018 will focus on –
- Digital Currency
- Payment Solutions
- Mobile Banking
- Security and Biometrics
- Fraud and Authentication
- AI, Machine Learning and Robotics
- Big Data
- Regulations and Compliance
- Banking Ecosystem
- Augmented and Virtual Reality Banking
- Ransomware and Malware Attacks
- Insider Threats
- Third Party Risk Management
- Map your digital banking blueprint
- Interact with key leaders, decision makers and banking innovators
- Explore opportunities for client acquisition
- Network with clients and vendors
- Increase market knowledge and acquaintance
- Enhance your company profile
- Learn from expert speakers and industry leaders
- Gain access to exponential case studies
- Explore how disruptive technology will change the banking Industry
- Understand how the new age customer needs to be serviced
- Source new methodologies or technological ideas
What makes this summit sui generis?
- Star Keynotes – Hear from international thought leaders and industry experts on digital innovation.
- Real-Time Case Studies – Learn from leading industry experts and solution providers.
- Town Hall Session – Hear leaders who are rooted in the future discuss regulatory frameworks and the impact of GDPR in depth.
- Networking Opportunities – Expand your network and reconnect with your peers at our networking sessions and gala receptions.
- Round Table Sessions – Share, brainstorm and discover solutions to cyber security challenges through focused round-table sessions.
- Fintech Innovation Session – Be part of the highly focused session on how platform-based digital services are re-inventing the banking and financial sector and how banks can harness these opportunities for the future.
Actionable, Applicable and Achievable Intelligent Automation to Revolutionise Financial Services
Join 60+ banking, insurance and financial services leaders as they discuss cutting edge automation topics, including; the shift from RPA to cognitive automation, nurturing unstructured data, the importance of bot IDs, real-time data opportunities, transforming the customer journey, back office machine learning capabilities and using intelligent automation to administer regulatory compliance. No other automation event caters to the financial sector better!
It’s not just RPA and AI that are going to make a change to your business’ performance, rather it is when you converge these technologies with others such as BPM and data analytics that you can really penetrate the realms of what’s possible and deliver a better, more personalised service to your customers or simply make major FTE savings.
Intelligent Automation: Financial Services is the first of its kind in the original and leading RPA & AI series of events, so join us this summer to learn how to:
- Make the shift from RPA to cognitive automation
- Develop a data-driven business that will converge with RPA and AI
- Maximise intelligent technologies for customer-centric or top-line results
Receive 10% discount by using code MBLE_VIP on registration.