With over 5 billion subscribers, mobile now connects more than two-thirds of the world’s population. It is fueling innovation, revolutionising industries and spurring exciting new opportunities, across developed and developing markets. Underscoring our industry’s commitment to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, mobile is providing lifelines to hope, reducing inequalities, preserving our world’s resources and changing lives. Mobile is creating a better future. Today.
This annual event provides a unique platform for business opportunities and relationship -building. Mobile World Congress includes over 2,300 exhibitors, showcasing the latest innovations; a world-class conference featuring inspiring keynotes and discussions; one of a kind networking opportunities; and the annual Global Mobile Awards ceremony, which recognises leading mobile solutions and initiatives around the world. In 2017, we hosted more than 108,000 professionals from 208 countries.
Join us 26 February–1 March 2018 to see how mobile is ‘Creating a Better Future’ in the Mobile World Capital, Barcelona. Visit www.mobileworldcongress.com to learn more.
5-6 March, Dubai, UAE
The second edition of Finsec–The Banking Security Summit will bring together leading decision makers and solution providers to share case studies and address key challenges. Information security professionals will have the opportunity to discover the latest technologies, developments and strategies to protect their organisations against cybercrime. The summit will guide organisations on how to make comprehensive security decisions that will define their bank’s future.
- Patrice Favre, Chairman of the Information Security Committee, UAE Banks Federation
- Stéphane Nappo, Global Chief Information Security Officer & Board Advisor, Société Générale IBFS
- Hariprasad Chede, Chief Information Security Officer, National Bank of Fujairah
- Dato’ Arif Siddiqui, Chief Information Officer, Standard Chartered Bank-Malaysia
- Pillairkulam Parthasarathy, Chief Security Officer & Sr. Vice President, First Abu Dhabi Bank
- Anshul Srivastav, Chief Information Officer & Digital Officer, Union Insurance
- Roshdi A. Osman, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer, Banque Saudi Fransi
- Saleem Ahmed, Head of Information Technology, Senior Vice President, Sharjah Islamic Bank
- Abdul Manan Qureshi, Vice President – Head of Cyber Resilience, Business Continuity & Crisis Management, Riyad Bank
- Jordan Savvides, Head of Information Security, National Bank of Bahrain
- Illyas Kooliyankal, Senior Vice President & Chief Information Security Officer, Leading Bank in Abu Dhabi
and many more on the brochure…
2nd Annual FINSEC 2018 will focus on:
- SECURING MOBILE BANKING PLATFORMS
- ADAPTIVE AUTHENTICATION
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE
- DATA ANALYTICS
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING
- ENDPOINT SECURITY
- FRAUDS AND BREACHES
- PROTECTION AGAINST MALWARE ATTACKS
- IoT SECURITY FRAMEWORK
MAP YOUR STRATEGIES
The BFSI industry is one of the most widely targeted verticals for cyber-attacks in MENA; this summit will help bridge security loopholes to ensure that you stay secure.
ADAPT AND EVOLVE
82 per cent of banking consumers in UAE use at least one digital banking channel. Banks need to upgrade technologies to meet customer expectations and enhance cyber security.
IMPLEMENT FUTURE-PROOF SOLUTIONS
As cyber criminals continue to evolve and exploit loopholes within the current system, traditional security measures become increasingly irrelevant.
STAY AHEAD OF THE CURVE
Intelligence is essential and knowledge is power; hear security experts from leading global banks speak on how to identify unusual activity in your system.
LEARN FROM THE BEST
Network with industry experts and decision makers who can guide you on how to build stronger defenses and recover quickly if your systems are breached.
MANAGE YOUR COSTS EFFECTIVELY
The estimated cost of managing cyber security infrastructure will increase by over 40 per cent by 2025. Learn how to do more with less by being part of this knowledge-sharing platform.
From alternative lending to open banking and augmented intelligence technology to the tokenized economy, APAC’s innovation is taking on the world.
Money20/20 Asia will bring together senior representatives from across the ecosystem – from the mighty markets of China and India, global financial hubs of Hong Kong and Singapore, innovation centres of Japan, South Korea and Australia and emergent fintech markets such as Indonesia, Malaysia, Bangladesh, the Philippines and more to connect and create the future of money.
Our focal point is payments, and from this we take a unique, and widening, perspective. We bring together visionaries and innovators from across the spectrum who are inventing new ways to spend, manage, save, borrow, share and protect money.
From the next generation of fintech superstars, established Asian powerhouses and trailblazing start-ups from across the payments, FinTech and financial services ecosystem, the power in Money20/20 is that everyone shaping the future of money is there, every time. They will all be seizing the opportunity to meet the person or land the deal that will change the trajectory of their business.
Every edition of Money20/20 is a potent blend of people, tech, money and ideas that crackles with new potential. We provide the spark, you fuel the progress.
- With 18 years serving the security industry, SECON is the ‘MUST-ATTEND’ Exhibition
for accessing the fast growing Korea security market
- Over 45,000 + quality trade visitors and decision-makers from 20 + countries
encompassing Physical Security to Information Security
- Meet your existing and potential customers under one roof
about 40% visitors are the decision makers and C-level executives
- Outstanding business networking opportunities with qualified buyers
using Online Business Matching Platform and Buyer Invitation Programme
The premier global event for the identity industry, the KNOW Identity Conference is the nexus for identity innovation, offering a uniquely differentiated, powerful, and immersive event that convenes the world’s most influential organizations and smartest minds across industries to shape the future of identity.
The 2018 KNOW Identity Conference will be held March 26-28, 2018 at the Ronald Reagan Building and International Trade Center in Washington, D.C.
The KNOW Identity Conference is the nexus for identity innovation, offering a uniquely differentiated, powerful, and immersive event convening the world’s most influential organizations and smartest minds across industries to shape the future of identity.
Pairing a unique and diversified program with the world’s leading identity experts just makes sense. In 2017, we had over 120 speakers, including more than 70 C-Level Executives.
The KNOW Identity Startup Pitch Competition brings together the world’s leading early-stage startups in cybersecurity, trust & safety, and IoT for a live on-stage battle.
Identity Management Symposium
Defense Strategies Institute’s 5th Annual Identity Management Symposium will focus on the recent challenges, solutions and innovations for identity management practices and biometrics solutions across the DoD and Federal IT ecosystems. With a keen focus on access management, this symposium will also provide updates on the biometrics initiatives and identity management technologies that improve the efficiency and security of Government Organizations, to include national security.
When: April 4-5, 2018
Where: The Mary M Gates Learning Center, Alexandria, VA
- The 2018 Identity Management Symposium will provide a forum for members of the DoD, DHS, Federal Government, Private Industry, Academia, and other relevant stakeholders to discuss the latest updates from key organizations involved in advancing identity and access management practices and biometric solutions that enhance National defense and security capabilities.
- DSI’s team specializes in the extensive research and development of our Summits’ content and focus areas, and we will assemble the most respected minds in the Identity Management and Biometrics communities, as well as key policy-makers across military and civilian offices. Our non-partisan approach allows us to reach across all services and organizations to bring together a truly holistic group of decision makers and solution providers.
ISC West is THE largest security industry trade show in the U.S. At ISC West, you will have the chance to network with over 30,000 security professionals through New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- New Products & Technologies encompassing everything from access control to unmanned vehicles from over 1,000 Exhibitors & Brands.
- Working with SIA, ISC also features world class education to learn about every facet of the security industry. For more info on SIA Education@ISC click here
- Unmanned Security Expo, introduced in 2017, is an event within ISC West focusing on Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs), Unmanned Ground Robotics & Vehicles (UGVs), and the various software and applications that support them.
- Connected Security Expo (CSE) moved to the ISC West Show Floor in 2017! As the digital and physical worlds collide, it is increasingly important for industry professionals to protect their organizations and clients from both physical and cyber threats. CSE provides holistic solutions for today’s connected organizations. To get the most out of your trip, Refer your IT Security Colleagues to the Show Here and attend as a buying team.
Digital Banking and Security Conference will be held in Baku, Azerbaijan on 17-18th of April 2018 with the collaboration with some Authorized Bodies of CIS region. Among attenders there are Central Banks and the major associations of this region and global leading companies involving Microsoft, VISA, SWIFT, Oracle, UnionPay, PayPal and many others.
The conference is part of the work to be done to improve the regulatory mechanism for accelerating digital transformation of banks, based on the Action Plan of the Strategic Road Map on the development of financial services in the Republic of Azerbaijan.
You can find more information on official website of the conference.
UMS Conferences continues to provide an interactive platform to discover the rapid transformation of the banking sector of Oman with its 5th Edition New Age Banking Summit – Oman in 2018. At its core, the Summit aims to explore new technologies and methodologies that can further accelerate the banking sector to new heights, with interactive panel discussions, focused sessions by industry experts sharing their insights and experience, and networking sessions with banking professionals. The Summit will unravel how disruptive technologies and current trends in the banking sector are reshaping the banking sector of the Sultanate.
- Ashish Sood, Director, Arab Financial Services
- John Berghout, Head of Digital Banking | Business Banking, Barclays
- Lamees Taqi Mohamed Al Baharna, Chief Risk Officer, Leading Bank in Oman
- Neeraj Rathi, Head Of Islamic Financing Products (Retail Banking), Bank Nizwa
- Rajesh Pai Fondekar, Head – Alternative Distribution Channels of Meethaq, BankMuscat
- Rohit Kumar, Group Head of Risk Management, Leading Bank in Bahrain
- Ahmed Alrefaei, Chief Operating Officer, Arab Bank For Investment & Foreign Trade
- Ali Shaltouni, Director – Head of IT Audit, Al Hilal Bank
- Utpal Nath, President – Dubai Chapter, Government Blockchain Association
and many more on the brochure…
NABS (Oman) 2018 will focus on –
- Fintech – the driving force behind the changing banking landscape
- Reinventing financial services
- The disruption blockchain is bringing to the banking sector
- Data is the new oil of the digital banking – how analytics is redefining banking – monetizing your data
- Top risk concerns of the financial service industry – cybersecurity
- Dawn of cognitive banking
- Application of IoT in banks – preparing to connect anything, anywhere
- Explore and analyze: Discover the impact of new and disruptive technologies in banking. Ensure that your leaders possess the right skill sets, an inherent understanding of rapidly evolving technologies, and a willingness to explore fresh new perspectives and insights in how to strengthen the banking sector.
- Learn: Learn from banking leaders as they guide you through their digital transformations
- Secure the future: In the coming years, with even more data to play with, banks will need to up their cybersecurity portfolio. Mitigating and managing risks.
- Collaborate: Join forces with key decision makers in an organized, business-to-business environment.
DataDisrupt, the premier conference for the financial services data analytics ecosystem, will hold its second annual event in New York City on May 22nd – May 24th, 2018. The three-day conference will focus on the impact of large scale data sets, new data sources, innovative analytic techniques, the latest technologies and the most creative entrepreneurs on the financial services sector. The event will highlight many of the world’s leading data analytics practitioners and solutions providers, and will congregate the ecosystem converging around them.
DataDisrupt will feature thought leaders, senior financial services professionals, growth stage company CEOs / founders, corporate decision makers and members of the investment management community. The agenda will cover sector landscapes and trends, new market opportunities, innovative business models and disruptive vendor perspectives. Key lines of business to be addressed include consumer finance, commercial finance, capital markets, investment management and wealth management. DataDisrupt 2018 will also explore the impact of alternative data on the lending and investing markets. The event will address a range of horizontal functions, including: customer acquisition, price optimization, credit underwriting / monitoring, fraud prevention, regulatory compliance, investment analysis and portfolio monitoring. Technologies impacting these lines of business and functions, including artificial intelligence, will be
discussed by the innovators commercializing them.
Use code MOBILEID to save 20% when registering!