Fraudsters and money launderers have no place in today’s digital economy. To protect against fraud and financial crime, businesses online need to know and trust that their customers are who they claim to be — and that these customers continue to be trustworthy. Jumio uses the power of AI, biometrics, machine learning and certified liveness detection to help you rapidly convert more customers, stop fraudsters from infiltrating your online ecosystem and get in compliance with KYC/AML.
Jumio protects the ecosystems of businesses through the Jumio KYX Platform, a unified, end-to-end identity verification and eKYC platform offering a range of identity proofing services to accurately establish, maintain and reassert trust from account opening to ongoing transaction monitoring. Customers, users, patients, employees … whoever the “X” is in your business, the Jumio KYX Platform delivers the assurance you need to know, then trust.
Jumio has verified more than 250 million identities issued by over 200 countries and territories from real-time web and mobile transactions. Jumio’s solutions are used by leading companies in the financial services, sharing economy, digital currency, retail, travel and online gaming sectors.
Based in Palo Alto, Jumio operates globally with offices in North America, Latin America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
White papers and case studies
- Jumio KYX Platform data sheet
- Jumio Identity Verification data sheet
- Paysafe Adopts Streamlined Digital Onboarding Process (case study)
- Rappi Taps Jumio to Vet Couriers and Customers and Streamline the Onboarding Experience (case study)
- KYX Platform
- Jumio Identity Verification
- KYC Compliance for Online Identity Verification
- The Lasting Impact of Cyberattacks and Data Breaches